Eager Parents

Today we have officially created a blog site where we'll keep you updated on the happenings and events of our household. Thus far, we only have pictures of the parents who are very ready and eager to meet the little fellow!! We've only got 2 weeks to go!
5 comments:
Love the blog. martin, you look strikingly eager as a soon to be father. sylvia, you look great. can't wait to meet Rhodes #3!
Hey there, nice blog, very excited for you both!!
Hello to the three of you! When I first saw these pictures, I laughed until I had tears in my eyes at the picture of the eager father! You look very sympathetic Martin :). I'm an eager aunt...I think of you all often these days! I'm hoping to hear from you very soon!
Where's the daily posting? I want details. I want to hear a play-by-play story. What's going on Sunday night at 7PM?
I think Elliot is one blessed little guy, what with such wonderful "eager" parents, and grandparents, uncles, to love and cuddle him! Welcome into our family!
Post a Comment