Friday, March 2, 2007

Elliot Hans Witmer Rhodes





We thank God for the safe arrival of our son Elliot Hans Witmer Rhodes! He was born on March 1 at 11:16 a.m. and weighed 7 pounds 5 ounces and measured 20 inches long. Elliot, Sylvia, and Martin are all doing very well, and looking forward to being home soon. Thanks for all of the prayers and congratulations, we are very blessed!

7 comments:

Tom Arthur said...

YEAH! Confirmation. Now this is what a blog is for. :)

I'm so excited about Elliot Hans Whitmer. Three names! That makes him sound very important. Or he could go by E.H. Witmer Rhodes. That sounds like a serious novelist. Or E.H.W. Rhodes. Sounds like a scholar. Or E.H.W.R which sounds like somebody asking, "Eh...Where?"

Congratulations again. I will be bringing some food over tomorrow.
Peace and grace,
Tom

Anonymous said...

We love the pictures. It's wonderful to finally see his little face! I'm dying to hold him! Glad you have company and help right now. Try to get some sleep! Candice

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! I can't wait to hold him. So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Uh. . . that was me. . the comment about him being cute and can't wait to hold him. :)
Rachel

Dietrich and Abigail said...

He's an awesome little baby

Anonymous said...

I loved the video. I love to hear his little noises and the yawn was so cute. I'd just like to pick him up and cuddle him. I miss you guys. Love ya Mom/Grandmom Rhodes

Anonymous said...

Nice video Elliot, but I couldn't make out all the words. Would you please supply a translation?

I think you said something like, "Is Granddaddy Rhodes around?; I think I'm ready to smile now."

Or something like that. Very sweet, indeed.