Elliot had his doctor's appointment this morning. He weighs 15 lbs. 9 and 1/2 oz. and is 25 inches long. To my surprise, the doctor was fine with the fact that we are supplementing with goats milk and said that she was brought up on goats milk too as a baby! She gave him a clean bill of health again and commented that his head control and balance/ability to sit up is more like a 6 month old. I had the doctor check out the white spot on his throat that he's had since birth, and she wasn't sure what it was. She first thought it may be a "white pearl" but after looking at it, said she didn't that it was that and will consult with some colleagues at the Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat practice and then get back with me. The nurse who gave him his shots was really good, and the first shot didn't even make him cry. But the next two did, and he didn't stop crying until I was out in the parking lot - he cried while I got him dressed, while I walked out the long corridor and into the waiting area, while I made the next appointment... And for those of you who've heard him cry, he was crying his lovely robust/almost mad cry! Got everyone's attention, that's for sure!! And sympathy, because everyone knew he had just gotten his shots.
We're certainly grateful to God for a wonderful healthy little boy who ads so much cheer, joy, and fun to our lives.
P.S. I didn't put any pictures of his bandaids this time because everyone seemed to confuse the last pictures with a tattoo!
1 comment:
Looks all-boy. Full of energy and ready to go. Granddaddy R
Post a Comment