Elliot's new bedroom...
And yes, due to a small apartment, his room serves a multipurpose function.
Note how he's holding on to his dad - he LOVES grabbing ahold of hair, and he has a hard yank!!!
Sylvia was the master architect behind Elliot's new bedroom schematic, and while she was putting the finishing touches on the room and house in general, I took Elliot to his first party. One of my co-workers at CCC threw a party at his house last Saturday night and Elliot and I went for some pre-bedtime fun. He thoroughly enjoyed meeting my friends from work and being the center of attention. At the party I was introduced to the game of "washers" for the first time. The game is similar to horseshoes except that instead of horseshoes you throw large washers, and instead of a stake and a pit you aim at a 2 foot square woodden box wih a 6 inch pvc pipe mounted in the middle (one point in the box, 3 in the pipe). The head roaster at CCC and party host Time Hill and I were quite a team and won a few games (although I never did score the pipe) before Elliot and I headed home for his first night in his new bedroom.
6 comments:
AWW ELLIOTS BEDROOM LOOKS GREAT. GOOD JOB MOMMY. AND WASHERS SOUNDS INTERESTING. ILL HAVE TO GET ANTHONY TO BUILD US A WASHERS PIT. =)
Sylvia, you always do such a supurb job on decorating and arranging rooms - Elliots room looks so cozy! We are so excited to see you guys again in 4 days!!!!! Martin, maybe you and Aaron can construct a "washers" set-up for the weekend!
Yes, Martin/Sylvia, he sure is a handsome guy. Regarding his new room: I hope that pumpkin color rubs off on him and he develops through it a strong affinity with his Halloween granddaddy.
Hey Martin, Sylvia and Elliot! I like how you redid the "guest/TV/office" into Elliot's room. He's going to get lots of independent thoughts now! Love you all. Anita
I love the room Sylvia! Great color and fun accents. Martin, I like it that you are already including Elliot in your party-going :) Love, C
Hey Martin, glad to see you hoist Elliot up so high after having had some rather "traumatic" childhood experiences with heights yourself. That's one of those activities that kids rarely tire of. Yours truly, Anonymous.
Post a Comment