Thursday, April 17, 2008

Encore






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! What a cutie! My favorite picture so far is the one in this set of Sylvia looking up at the camera and he has his eyes closed with his lips pursed.
- Aunt Rebekah

Anonymous said...

Hi honey-pie! Arent' you getting cuter by the day!?? Goo goo goo, kiss kiss kiss. That's for Vincent, not for you, Martin.
Good talking yesterday.
Aunt Candice

A said...

Auntie #3, just signing in to add to the chorus: He Cutie!!! I love seeing his eyes. I'm attached already. =)

A said...

whoops! make that "hey cutie!!"

Anonymous said...

Elliot looks like he's not sure what to do with him :) I also really like the picture of Vincent and Sylvia and I agree, he is really cute! Love you, Aunt Carmen

Anonymous said...

He is so precious! and you look great Sylvia! hope things have been going smoothly for you and elliot is enjoying being a big brother. take care ~Heidi

The Amstutz Family said...

We think Vincent looks like a little Witmer! He is so precious! You all look so relaxed in your photos (well, Elliot looks like he might not be too sure yet!) We think of you guys often. ~Danae