Wonder Woman
Dr. Gunter he's our man...
We are thrilled to welcome Vincent into our family. He was born on April 13 at 13:13, weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces and measured 21 inches long. He is a relaxed little fellow, and a great eater.
Sylvia is doing very well after a relatively quick labor which lasted roughly from 4:15 in the morning until he was born. We were in the hospital around 1 hour before he was birthed. We are looking forward to life as a foursome with two energetic little fellows around the house.
We're grateful to God again for a safe delivery and healthy boy, and the joy that comes with being entrusted with such a gift and blessing.
9 comments:
Congratulations!!! What a precious little guy. We are anxious to see you all again. It will be fun to hear how Elliot adjusts to having a baby brother. I definitely agree that Sylvia wins the "wonder woman" competition hands down!!! =-)
~Danae
I love the pictures, especially the one with his hand behind his head. I also like the one where he is staring admiringly at his mom. Way to go Sylvia! I'm happy for you that the labor was short. I can't wait to meet Vincent in person. Love to the four of you! Carmen
Good job, Sylvia! You look so pretty for post-labor pictures! I just love his name and am dying to meet him and Elliot both this summer!! That was definitely news worth getting out of bed for! LOVE YOU ALL!
Candice
Beautiful! Blessings on you all. And special blessing on Sylvia who now has three men to deal with!
Congratulations! Sylvia, you look great. Let us know if there is anything we can help with...
Stop by and visit sometime...
Denton at VT.edu
So glad everything went so well...and so on schedule once it started! Great predictions Martin; I'm impressed. Bring him our way soon (or send him along back with Dad :). Love,
Philip
I can't wait to meet this little guy! I'd say he looks like a keeper. =) Congratulations you four! Proud Aunt Nita
Congratulations!!
Hes beautiful! im sure Elliot will enjoy having a little brother to grow up with. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment