The month of July was filled with lots of activities, so many that I'll only highlight some of them...spending time with Candice and Claire, Carmen and Dara and Lydia (we missed you very much Tom, Eliza,and Jason!); a Rhodes family camping trip to Babcock State Park in WVA; enjoying a fabulous meal provided by those living in Thailand, North Africa, Israel, and Spain; 2 weddings; and a sad "So long, farewell, I hate to say goodbye" to Brent, Luci, Abigail, Clara, and Graham, who moved back to Beautiful British Columbia, after living a year in the Beautiful Shenandoah Valley.
The main reason for the wonderful month of July...Anita and David's wedding...

...and Rebekah and Jared's wedding.

We'll miss you Yoders!!!





Various pictures from the happenings with the Rhodes' family...


Candice and Dietrich fixing their dishes for the international meal.

Camping at Babcock State Park.















**All pictures (with the exception of the Yoders section) courtesy of Candice Mast.
5 comments:
What a pleasant, enjoyable, memorable month! Dad Rhodes
Ohhhh - how fun to see all of those pictures. I love to see all of your guys' kids together - it makes my heart happy. :) :) :)
It makes my heart happy too!! I LOVED that we got to be together- thanks for being our hosts so many times!!
Candice
It really was a full month! And one most of us spent detached from the Blog world!
Lots of great memories! We had a great time and miss you already! Love, Carmen
Post a Comment