Every time I see a new pic of E. I think he could not look more like you, Martin...in spite of the blonde hair and blue eyes! What a cute heart...and V....getting so big! Miss you buddies! Candice
Look how big your boys are getting!! I agree we need to get together sometime soon. Let me know what your schedule is like and maybe we could meet up at the park there in Dayton or somewhere. Unless you feel like a trip across the mountain =D ( JK) I look forward to catching up with ya soon and seeing those handsome men =)Take Care! ~Heidi
3 comments:
Great pic! Your boys are getting so big! ~Danae
Every time I see a new pic of E. I think he could not look more like you, Martin...in spite of the blonde hair and blue eyes! What a cute heart...and V....getting so big! Miss you buddies! Candice
Look how big your boys are getting!! I agree we need to get together sometime soon. Let me know what your schedule is like and maybe we could meet up at the park there in Dayton or somewhere. Unless you feel like a trip across the mountain =D ( JK) I look forward to catching up with ya soon and seeing those handsome men =)Take Care! ~Heidi
Post a Comment