Your pictures make it look like you live in the middle of the country! I guess you pretty much do except for the giant highway. I see Vincent has figured out the secret to staying cool- diving into the nearest water. Silas gets a hose bath three or four times a day some days and the girls spend hours in the pool. So thankful that our worst heat is almost over! The boys are SO CUTE! Can't wait for the cousin reunion!!! Candice
What cute boys! Their sunny blonde heads - I'm not surprised people ask about twins. We just got asked last week if A. and C. are twins! The green grass and bright sunshine look wonderful! There would have been snow shots were you living here . . . Luci
4 comments:
So cute! We are enjoying the outdoors and warm weather too! Your boys are so sweet. Can't wait to see you all again!
~Danae
Your pictures make it look like you live in the middle of the country! I guess you pretty much do except for the giant highway. I see Vincent has figured out the secret to staying cool- diving into the nearest water. Silas gets a hose bath three or four times a day some days and the girls spend hours in the pool. So thankful that our worst heat is almost over! The boys are SO CUTE! Can't wait for the cousin reunion!!! Candice
"Oh, the life of Riley." Dad
What cute boys! Their sunny blonde heads - I'm not surprised people ask about twins. We just got asked last week if A. and C. are twins! The green grass and bright sunshine look wonderful! There would have been snow shots were you living here . . .
Luci
PS Can you tell, I'm missing spring!
Post a Comment