Our computer crashed, hence the reason for the lag in blogging. Here are a few pictures to let you know we're still around...
Martin and the boys after a refreshing "mist" on a muggy afternoon at the Washington Zoo. Elliot enjoying a post bath bedtime snack. Vincent's highchair photo op.
More posts of our anniversary trip and zoo to come soon!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for sharing the pictures- and looking forward to more! love those long blonde locks, Vincent! Aunt Candice
Cute little boys at a very precious stage! My thought when I saw little Vincent sitting in the highchair? Now I know what a girl might look like in your family! (Sorry, Vincent! Your hair really is cute! I love curls on baby boys!) Luci
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pictures- and looking forward to more! love those long blonde locks, Vincent! Aunt Candice
Cute little boys at a very precious stage! My thought when I saw little Vincent sitting in the highchair? Now I know what a girl might look like in your family! (Sorry, Vincent! Your hair really is cute! I love curls on baby boys!)
Luci
Post a Comment