Thursday, April 15, 2010

20 Weeks

We're halfway there! Sometimes I have to stop and remember that we're actually pregnant. I suppose there's lots to keep my mind occupied this time around. Feeling the baby move does make everything seem real, and I find myself "falling in love" with this little person.

Here are some self-portraits of me at 20 weeks. Next time we post something on the baby we'll hopefully have pictures of the little person himself/herself.



(Note: Please excuse the odd expressions...it's a bit weird taking pictures of yourself in a mirror.)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Looking great! So fun to feel that baby moving - how exciting! I kept forgetting I was pregnant too when I was pregnant with Zion. Glad you are feeling well enough that it can be that way!

Anonymous said...

I agree with carrie. You look great! Can't wait to see pictures of little francis! Love you, Carmen

Anonymous said...

You look cute, girl! Thanks for the pics! love ya...and baby! Candice