Friday, June 11, 2010

Renovations

We've begun renovations at our house on 5th St....sanding the floors mostly with some preparation to paint the rooms.

Pray for us as we work on the house...some ways to pray:
-for our spirits to be joyful through all the work and transition
-for patience and good communication as we coordinate with many groups of people and as we await the house to be emptied of the belongings of previous tenants
-for energy and patience with our boys
-for the Holy Spirit to guide us and radiate through us and in our home
-that we will trust in God to provide and work all things out, and that we will trust Him to guide us every day, as we don't always have a plan for each day. It's easy (especially for me) to feel overwhelmed.
-for health and safety

Thanks to many of you who've already helped out in so many ways!

-Sylvia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there Sylvia!
I hope you know that I think about you much more often then what I post! I hope everything is going well with the move. Can't wait to see your new place. It's moments like this when I realize that we are way overdue a visit with our friends in the 'burg. Your boys are getting so big! I couldn't believe how much they've changed (maybe it was the bike helmet that made Elliot look so different!) Thinking of you....
Danae