Saturday, September 11, 2010

Annaliese Day Witmer Rhodes

We thank God for our beautiful baby girl! She was born at home on 9/11/10 at 8:40 in the morning, weighed 8 pounds 2 oz, and measured 20 1/2 inches long. Both Annaliese and Sylvia are doing very well. Thanks to all you who have prayed for and encouraged us through this pregnancy and birth.






Our midwife Peggy Byler (center), and her assistants Hannah and Melanie.

8 comments:

A said...

Yay! So glad to finally meet you, Annaliese!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweet Niece!!! Nice to meet you. :)She is just adorable guys. Excited!
Love, Candice

Anonymous said...

SO HAPPY!
P and B

Anonymous said...

after Dorothy Day? this is Betsy's guess.

Sylvia Rhodes said...

Yes, after Dorothy Day

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Your wishes came true! She's a beautiful girl! In one of the photos, she is so alert she seems older than her first day! Very cute! Give her a sweet kiss from all of us up here...
Luci
PS Nice to see the humphrey outfit one more time! I used it for each of mine in the first week or so. :)

Kris said...

You got to have Peggy as your midwife?! I'm so jealous...really I am. I'm so glad you don't have to be pregnant anymore. :) Beautiful baby girl. :)

Tom Arthur said...

Yeah! We've got one on the way ourselves. December 15th!