Friday, March 11, 2011

1/2 Year Old Today!




6 months old already! She's still the sweetest little girl I've ever known!
-Sits up on her own with little to no support
-Eats anything in sight, but her digestive system can only handle fruits like peaches, strawberries, blueberries, mangoes.
-Loves her brothers and they can make her smile more easily than anyone else, except maybe her dad
-An easy sleeper, cuddles up to my chest with her blanket and sucks her thumb
-Rarely fusses - so happy!
-Has 2 bottom teeth
-Hasn't rolled over yet and does not like to be on her tummy
-Won't take a bottle anymore, only will breast-feed
-Has a great laugh and great sense of humor!
-Gets so many comments from other people about how bright her eyes are and how beautiful she is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Annaliese! From Graham

I wish I could see you, from Clara!

I wish I could hold you and know you! Aunt Luci

Carrie said...

She sure is a bright eyed little sweet thing!!! :) I love her coloring - her eyes and her pink cheeks. :)

Anonymous said...

Tom showed me this picture of Annaliese in the basket right after I woke up this morning and asked me who it was. Of course I knew my niece- by my goodness- she's growing fast!!! Sooooo sweet! Love her. Aunt Candice

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful! Can't wait to spend time with her. Give her a big kiss and wish her a happy sixth month birthday from Aunt Carmen with love.