Vote for your favorites. The winner will be framed and hung in the living room and one lucky voter will receive a signed print, courtesy of the artist!
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm going with number 3- "Sharp"- Aunt Candice (good work, Elliot).
clara likes the cute pictures of annaliese i wish i could come to VA i would for spring break but i can't.Abigail likes the funny pictures that Elliot took.The one that's all red is my guess.
my vote goes to the bookshelf picture. It is one that captures not only good taste in reading but snippets of the artist himself - i.e. "a handful", "a man", "breakfast". these prick my curiosity: who is this E.h.W. Rhodes really? Nice work on the rest as well, but this one gets my vote. Uncle Dietrich
ELLIOT- The Photographer- Great job! I am voting for # 5-I like the pink Flowers? through the glasses. My 2 nd choice is # 2 because I love oranges. Grandmom Rhodes
okay, I'm going to be a poor sport now--if black and orange isn't chosen I'm going to have to put it in OUR next home in a prominent location! :) haha, love to you all. Fun to see your picks and see everyone interacting in a forum like this. woot woot! Uncle/Son/Brother, Philip
12 comments:
I'm going with number 3- "Sharp"- Aunt Candice (good work, Elliot).
clara likes the cute pictures of annaliese i wish i could come to VA i would for spring break but i can't.Abigail likes the funny pictures that Elliot took.The one that's all red is my guess.
orange and black shade.
Betsy
# 5 - color through glass. I like these Elliot! Nice work.
Wow. I'm having to vote for #4--I like that you can't tell what it is exactly (some spinning toy?) but it has alluring shape and color to it. Aunt A.
#5--Glass Colors--is also great. It was hard to pick between it and #4.
1. Orange and Black 2. Annaliese. 3. Sharp
I agree, nice job little man!
-Uncle Philip
"Analiese grab and growl" is definitely the winner. If you don't pick that one, Elliot, you are in big trouble with your sister!
Number two on my list is picture #5. It makes me wonder the mostest.
"Honorable mention" for all the rest.
Keep on snappin!
Grandaddy Rhodes
My vote is #5, color through glass. Great work Elliot! Aunt Carmen
my vote goes to the bookshelf picture. It is one that captures not only good taste in reading but snippets of the artist himself - i.e. "a handful", "a man", "breakfast". these prick my curiosity: who is this E.h.W. Rhodes really? Nice work on the rest as well, but this one gets my vote.
Uncle Dietrich
ELLIOT- The Photographer- Great job!
I am voting for # 5-I like the pink Flowers? through the glasses. My 2 nd choice is # 2 because I love oranges.
Grandmom Rhodes
okay, I'm going to be a poor sport now--if black and orange isn't chosen I'm going to have to put it in OUR next home in a prominent location! :) haha, love to you all.
Fun to see your picks and see everyone interacting in a forum like this. woot woot!
Uncle/Son/Brother,
Philip
Post a Comment