He's officially 3 years old now! We celebrated his day like this:
First he opened his present from us - a wheelbarrow filled with frogs, lizards, and worms. Then we ate a breakfast of fried mush - per his request. Then we hung out here at home - he played with his wheelbarrow - filled it up with lots of loads of toys - while Elliot and I baked his cake. I fixed a lunch of hotdogs, mac and cheese, and peas - some of his favorite foods. Then he took a LONG nap while Elliot and I decorated his cake (a motorcycle per his request). When his dad came home, we all went to Chick fil A for supper. We came home and partied with friends and family, and he opened some more gifts - a big bouncy kick-ball, a lawnmower that blows bubbles, and a Thomas the Tank Engine game. Then he went to bed, after spontaneously saying "I had a happy birfday"!.
So grateful for his lively fun happy self! We love him very much indeed!
P.S. For some reason I can't find pictures of his cake! Once I locate them I'll add them to this post.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Vincent! I love you! Aunt Carmen
Post a Comment