For about a month, it seemed that wedding stuff was happening - family coming in from far away and all the fun get-togethers, wedding preparations, wedding ceremonies, parties, blessings, rehearsals, decorating, etc. And, together with our neighbors Tom and Margot, we had the honor of hosting a wedding and reception here in our back-yard. (Let me tell you, if you want to spruce up your yard, just host a wedding!). The wedding and preparations were a lot of fun...I enjoyed the festive atmosphere, having lots of people in and out of our home, meeting lots of new people, answering questions, helping out here and there, but I'm not sure I'd want to do all that every weekend, or every month, or even every other month...maybe just seasonally or twice a year!
We are very happy for the two newly-wed couples in our church community!
So here's a few pictures from the events, starting with the wedding prep and decoration of Nick and Rachel Sarah's wedding here at our home, and then their wedding, and lastly Dietrich and his groomsmen.
Natures decor...


















No comments:
Post a Comment