Monday, July 9, 2012

Vincent Quote

Saturday afternoon we had a pool party with Martin's work...an annual tradition.  I confess that I rarely take photos of events that involve other people because I feel so conspicuous taking pictures.  But I want to change that, because I want to document that part of our lives too.  So consider yourselves warned friends and family...!

So, back to the pool party.  (I meant to bring our camera along, but I forgot.) When we were ready to leave, Vincent said, "Goodbye (little chuckle), I'm staying here (little chuckle again)!"  We just laughed and laughed because he sounded so grown up, yet he was totally joking about it.  But he seriously could have stayed there and swam in the pool until midnight.  We all enjoyed the pool - the best place to be in 105 degree weather!

Thanks Daryl and Marci for sharing your awesome pool, and thanks VistaShare for the fun party, as always!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat to see his sense of humour! Must mean his mom and dad model it for him! :)
Aunt Luci

Anonymous said...

Neat to see his sense of humour! Must mean his mom and dad model it for him! :)
Aunt Luci