Here's a nice clip from Elliot's teacher at school....gives you a little glimpse into his classroom and friends!
http://staff.harrisonburg.k12.va.us/~lyoder/index.php?pages_id=1&t=home
Click on the link "What I like at School".
Note: the girl who says she likes to play with the leapfrog book and leapfrog pen is Lila.
the boy with the tiger shirt that says "catch me if you can" is Eli.
the boy on the swing with the blue shirt and shorts is Sim.
the boy on the monkey bars is Dominic.
the boy who says "I like to play" is Ruvim.
These are the friends we hear about on a regular basis, although he says he's friends with everyone in his class, and there is nobody in his class he doesn't like, and nobody in his class who doesn't like him! That's good news!
We are grateful for Elliot's enthusiasm for school!
1 comment:
The big slide looks like FUN, Elliot! We are glad you like school!
Aunt Luci
PS I'm Mrs. Yoder to the children I teach here too!
Post a Comment