| Counsins. We had a lot of fun this time with Rachel and her five children. |
| Snack-time. Annaliese must think she's a little bird waiting to be fed! |
| Elliot and Jefferson had fun lighting up this topographical map that showed where panda's have lived. |
| My favorite subject for photography! #1 |
| #2 |
| #3 |
| #4 |
| #5 |
| #6 |
| Lion eating meat. We actually got to see a lot of animals eat...sea lions, snakes, panda (not unusual!), lions. |
| Watching the lions. |
| Having fun together! |
| Us! |
| Vincent and the waterfall. He will point out all kinds of designs wherever he is. I love how his mind works. I'm betting that he will be some kind of architect. |
| My wonderful kids! I love them, and I love doing things with them. This was my favorite day at the zoo, after quite a few trips. It just keeps getting more fun! |
1 comment:
Great! We'd like to come along sometime! Annaliese is growing up too fast! When we finished scrolling down through the new pictures, Graham asked, "Aren't there any more?"
Thanks for your posts,
Luci
Post a Comment