Some favorites from our time in DC over Elliot's birthday...
 |
| She loves to be independent...riding the metro from Alexandria into DC. |
 |
| My traveling companion. |
 |
| Lunchtime at the zoo, watching the lions. |
 |
| "Lost Pacifier" pop art. |
 |
| I LOVE him! My 6 year old. |
 |
| Annaliese and I enjoying a ride on the big carousel. The zoo had very few people in on this mostly cloudy cold day, which was perfect for us! |
 |
| Sea life. |
 |
| Beautiful sea life continued. |
 |
| Goofy guy in the butterfly pavilion! |
 |
| Looking at... |
 |
| ...this cool creature! "Hi!" |
 |
| After a night at a motel in Alexandria, where we had fun swimming in the indoor pool at 10 o'clock at night and then coming back to our room to watch a show on The Animal Planet, we went back to DC in the morning to visit the Smithsonian museums. Here we are at the Air & Space Museum. |
 |
| Want to ride with her as your pilot? I do! |
 |
| I love these people! Here we are, at the end of the day, at the metro. I think riding the metro and escalators were on the top of the kids list of favorite experiences in the city! |
 |
We all had a great time. A perfect way to celebrate Elliot turning 6, and a perfect way to end the 2 week "vacation" Martin had between jobs.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment