Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Good Day





Thanks to everyone for passing along good advice. Yesterday was a much better day, and he even slept 6 and 1/2 hours last night. Such bliss! He's such a fun baby and a happy boy, especially when he's not so tired. We think we need to just be especially tuned it to when he's first tired and he goes to sleep much easier. He also seems to sleep better on his tummy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the night went better. I love the latest pictures! He looks like he has a great sense of humor. Love to the three of you. Carmen

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures- he is a cutie in that brown striped shirt and I love his grin! So glad the sleeping is going better. ....Candice

Anonymous said...

handsome dude with a very nice grin. Each picture looks like a different kid. He's a mon for all seasons. Dad

Anonymous said...

bright eyes - he's gonna be a bright kid. hope everything's going well with yall; martin, how's the school work coming? cheers to all three of you!
-Diech

The Rhodes 3 Household said...

Hey all, thanks for the comments. Isn't the little guy photogenic? My work is going well, and it looks like I should finish up a draft of my thesis later tonight. Provided I don't then have major revisions, that will leave me with one esssay and one exam before I finish on Tues. right now the house is all quiet with jr and sylvia down for naps. Me, I'm taking a short break from writing to commune with you blogger checkers. Have a great day all!

Martin.