Monday, September 17, 2007

Explanation of the Couch Picture

I noticed that Martin had not fully explained the couch picture in the post below.
So, for those of you who may not of heard, we are having another baby in April. (This has not been confirmed by a doctor as of yet, but 3 positive pregnancy tests, fatigue, food aversions, and nausea are enough confirmation for me!!) I enjoy weekends extra much as well in part because Martin occupies Elliot while I get to have a few extra moments of rest. We are very excited about this new life and look forward to offically welcoming our new son or daughter into our family next Spring!

4 comments:

The Amstutz Family said...

YEAH!!!!

Anonymous said...

aww congratulations. How fun that they will be close together. alexis gets the biggest kick out of blake, and i see him walk past her at random times and give her a kiss. how far apart will the new martin be from elliot? about 16 months maybe? i cant remember how old elliot is now. take care. Heidi

Anonymous said...

Love ya! Hope you're feeing a little better- Candice

Carrie said...

Congratulations, you guys. I had heard it through the grapevine and was both thrilled for you and like, wow!!! You guys are brave!! :) Rest up, dears, rest up while you can...

Bleary Eyed Yawning Mom of Two

(ok, so it's not that bad, but it is kind of at first!)