Saturday, November 3, 2007

Martin's Scrumptuous Cooking




Not only is he Mr. Dad, he's also Mr. Chef! Martin cooks up some fabulous meals, even Thai meals (in honor of the Masts) with the surprising ingredient of broccoli! I'm getting spoiled...and I must guiltily admit I kind of like it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that does look good! Did he fetch the flowers too? What a manly thing to do!

I bet you can't wait till Thanksgiving when he pulls all the stops. Dad

Anonymous said...

actually, I can't claim the flowers. They were brought by Pete, Heather, and Eli Rodriques when we had them for pizza earlier this week. -M

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of us! Is it cashew chicken? I have a new recipe for that which I'm trying out this week- sans broccoli which costs roughly an arm and a leg here. -Candice

Anonymous said...

Looks great Martin! I love cashew chicken and haven't had it in ages. There aren't a lot of Thai restaurants around here :) I might have to get on a plane and fly either east or west to get some(I would love to be able to do both :)) Love, Carmen