Hey ya'll! Love the pics of Elliot, especially the Forrest Gump impression. Move quotes and impersonations must run in the family. =) Here, the first hint of spring is showing--almond blossoms. A
Elliot's expressions are so much like yours Martin. I love his semi-serious contemplative looks with hints of mischief. Enjoy the nice weather! Love ya, Carmen
6 comments:
I'm jealous of your 80 degree weather! The excitement of Duke basketball must be wearing off on Elliot! Go Elliot! =-)
Hey ya'll! Love the pics of Elliot, especially the Forrest Gump impression. Move quotes and impersonations must run in the family. =) Here, the first hint of spring is showing--almond blossoms. A
whoops! make that "movie quotes", not "move quotes"
Cute pics. I bet those berries were tempting! What are they? Mom/Grandmom Rhodes
Elliot's expressions are so much like yours Martin. I love his semi-serious contemplative looks with hints of mischief. Enjoy the nice weather! Love ya, Carmen
What's that big bround round thing with North Carolina___ ___ on it?
Post a Comment