Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Vincent Pics, Etc.


Still as cute, sweet, good, and cuddly as ever. He's also started smiling as of last week. We love him very much!


Big brother's antics. Still as lively, lovable, happy, and talkative as ever. He started walking last week, and toddles everywhere now. We love him very much!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vincent- you're looking healthy, lovable and kissable! I'm gonna get you soon! Thanks for posting pics, parents...he's changing fast! Sylvia- i think he looks like you in that second pic. Love you guys. You too Elliot!

Anonymous said...

Ooops, that "anonymous" was me....Candice

Anonymous said...

Vincent is really becoming alert and a real cutie. I got my first smile from him Sunday night. Thanks for letting me care for him during church.It's been fun to encourage Elliot to walk and to see him take off.It's great having you guys close by. Love,Mom/Grandmom Rhodes

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to see you! Love, Aunt Carmen