Sunday, May 18, 2008

Welcome to the Big House!



Elliot's room. It's the sunniest in the house. No wonder Candice liked it.
Elliot loves to look out the windows ovelooking distant cows, cats, and the comings and goings of aunts and uncles.




Poor Vincent, he's stuck in the hallway for now. He could care less, and it's nice and close to Mom and Dad for those late night feedings.




Our room - funky. We decided to leave the paint. Having a couch and DVD player in our room also gives us some private upstairs space.








My flower and vegetable garden and Philip's tea garden. Sylvia spaced flowers around the rest of the house.

Come again soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delightful make-over! It's a good feeling to see about half of the family still enjoying the old home place. Dad

A said...

uh oh! I see a few things that might get re-claimed in a few months. =) I love the cheery yellow kitchen and fresh paint everywhere. But those poor, shorn bushes . . .

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! Can't wait to visit! I love the house. We are officially moved as well. We will have to post some pics on our blog. ~Danae

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome guys! Clearly you've done a lot of work! I'm trying to figure out what you did to the floor in my old room- definite improvement! Your rooms upstairs looks cozy and I have to disagree with Anita and say good job tackling those horrible overgrown bushes out front! I'm happy too that we still have family in that house....it still feels like "our" house....maybe someday one of us will buy it and make it official! :)

Anonymous said...

I like the improvements that you've made. I like the yellow in Elliot's room and I also like what you've done in the living room with pictures and candles. I agree about it feeling like "our house". Well, we tried to buy it. Maybe after giving the family a few more years they'll be willing to part with it. Carmen

Anonymous said...

Vincent might actually enjoy the hallway a little more than Philip and Dietch enjoyed the closet :) C

Anonymous said...

i dunno, i think we kind of liked it in there...maybe it's why we are as close as we are even to this day..:)
P