Ok. So I'm tired of blogging and feel like I have no motivation to do a new post. I've lots of ideas...make-overs in our house, YouTube vidoes of our boys, parenting and potty-training advice, personal musings, what-to-do-with-my-boys-when-Martin-is-in-downtown-L.A.-for-4-days-and-I'm-wrought-with-jealousy ideas, etc. But I'm going to let Martin do the next post to add some freshness and flair to our blog!
P.S. However, you can go ahead and give me ideas on what to do and how to cope with 2 little boys all to myself for 4 days, although I've already lined 2 partial days up with friends, so that will help. I'm just not looking forward to 4 nights alone in the dark in a creaky old house!
3 comments:
Sylvia- I missed you during your blogging slump!!! I LOVE your blog for the record and love keeping up with your boys a little that way. (how does Elliot look exactly like Martin even with blonde hair and blue eyes???). I would also love to see the house makeovers! Did you switch your bedroom? Coping with time alone with the kids?? Well, I think it's fun to mix up the routine a bit when Tom is gone....have picnics on the floor, eat at odd times, watch movies, have a sister or friend over for a sleepover, whatever. Tom goes to Burma again for a week at the beginning of March so I'll be planning our time alone too (Eliza will go with him). Anyway, this is getting long- it must be phone call or e-mail time!! Love ya, Candice (keep blogging please!!).
Sylvia, i admire your blogging abilities even during a slump. My blogging history is pretty dismal :) As for your time alone with the boys, i will definitely be able to empathize. I'm just getting to the end of 7 days without J and it's challenging. One thing i would recommend is lots of different outings and people coming over. Also, special activities that the boys might not normally get to do. For us that meant a meal at mcdonalds, a trip to the zoo and lots of meals that i didn't have to make. Also, try to get a little time out while he's away if that's possible. It helps in maintaining sanity. I'll be thinking about you. Love you, Carmen
Well, hello!!! Babysitting with Aunt Nita! I'd love to watch the boys for an evening. Doesn't take care of the old, creaky house bit, but you could have an afternoon to yourself. Let me know when!
Post a Comment