Saturday, January 1, 2011

CHEER

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet pictures. Claire will be jealous of the gingerbread house- she really wants to make one. I told her next year! :) Did you use a kit? Love you guys!! Candice

Kris said...

I was just thinking about you the other day...something about 3 kids makes it very hard to blog. Glad to see some pictures of your pretty girl. :)

Anonymous said...

Candice - yeah, it's a kit. I bought it on-line this year, so it was delivered right to our door! I've also seen kits at Bed Bath & Beyond and Dollar General. I made this house for the first time last year and the boys loved it - they were so excited to decorate one again this year!
I just caught up on your blog - we've gotten a new computer and I always lose blog addresses, so I'm slowly bookmarking them again.
Your celebrations looked fun...what have you decided to do with your lucky dolls? :)
Much love!
-Sylvia

Anonymous said...

Good to see pics of Christmas in Virginia, thanks! I especially remember the threesome picture in pjs, darling! Is Annaliese darker in hair colour than your boys at this age? She looks all girl! Love those outfits! :) XOXOXO
Aunt Luci