Monday, January 3, 2011

Hide & Seek

Hide & Seek Elliot and Vincents way...

Ewiot, wanna pay Hide & Seek?

Yeah. I hide, you count.

Ok. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,18,17,20. Here I come. Where are you Ewiot?

I'm over here!!

Where?

Here.

In what room?

Mommy and Daddy's bedroom.

Vincent finds him and squeals and laughter erupt. Then...

Vincent you hide, I count.

OH!!!, OK!!!!! (oh, kay, eee)

1,2,3,4.............until about 12 or 15, depending.

Vincent where are you??

I'm over here.

Where?

Here!

Where?

Here!

In what room?

Oh! The chapel! (Vincent can usually be spotted standing in plain sight, but sometimes he's picked a corner or hides under a chair).

And sometimes I join in the fun, only I don't give away which room I'm hiding in!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Love it! :) Lol. Great reading your updates!

Anonymous said...

From Graham,
"Can I play too?" We'd kinda forgotten about hide and seek, but are inspired to revive it!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these posts!! They bring back so many awesome memories and I enjoy seeing how each of them are changing as well. Thanks for sharing these with the faraway missing uncles etc. :)
-Philip