On an amazingly BEAUTIFUL cool Friday evening in July, we headed up to High Knob for supper and a hike to the Fire Tower. The boys energetically hiked up the rocky path, Elliot leading the way, and Vincent bringing up the rear. The air was clear and the view was incredible...we wished we had brought our tent with us to camp for the night (until we thought about what to do if some bears paid a visit!).
The boys ran basically the whole way down, with only a couple scrapes and scars as proof, and Annaliese conked out about 3/4 of the way to the bottom.
We're glad our kids love the outdoors and taking hikes...we look forward to more of these adventures on a greater scale in a couple of years.
4 comments:
Yay, pictures!! :) I had missed seeing your kiddos. They are ADORABLE, as always. Hope you guys are having a great summer!
I always love High Knob! Can't wait to get back there soon. Thanks for the pictures and see you 5 SOON!!
Uncle Philip
The pictures are fabulous and I enjoy hearing about your adventurous endeavors!
What a fun hike! I love the pictures of the kids along the trail and the last one of Annaleise sleeping. I can't wait to see you soon! Love, Carmen
Post a Comment