Monday, April 9, 2012

Hone Quarry Hike






The boys have been asking when we are going to go on a hike, and I keep saying when the weather gets warmer. Well, today wasn't exactly warm, but it wasn't cold either, and it was sunny. So my sister Rachel and her 5 kids, and me and my three kids all went to Hone Quarry and hiked Lovers Leap! It was fun, the kids all did great, and we all survived the steep cliffs, rocky trail, and sharp slopes! We ended with a picnic lunch, throwing rocks in the river, and yes, even my 3 kids braved the icy water with bare feet! I love warm sunny weather and the outdoors, and I'm so thankful that my kids do too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! They got in the icy water, my goodness! That's our comment!

Wish we could have joined you!

All the BC relatives (including grandparents this time!)