| Fall Garden. On the way home from school one afternoon, the children collected these colorful leaves. When we got home, we all got busy making a fun little garden. I like the finished product! |
| Anita, David, and Atticus (& ?) joined us for a campfire supper Sunday evening. The evenings are cool and perfect for cozy fires. |
3 comments:
Love the creativity in a group project of a fall garden! Brightly coloured leaves like we don't see too much of up here. (We're waiting for the snow now.)
CLEAN white sand, just like being at the beach. Thanks for the pictures of your three at play in your big backyard, lovely! I felt a twinge of homesickness as I viewed this set!
Luci
Ah Luci. Can't wait until next Spring!!!!!!!
-Sylvia
I can't wait to take Soren to the zoo with your kids too...(plus I like to see animals a lot too, especially elephants doing those kinds of things!) :)
Post a Comment