Wednesday, October 17, 2012

People & Things That Give Life Meaning




My 34th birthday...the coffee mug is a gift from Martin.  The flowers were picked by Elliot. I am loved!

Birthday cake.  I made 2 wishes before I blew out the candles.  We'll see if they come true! ;)

The Birthday Banner.  This makes me smile.  I love the sweet things my children love about me!  

The kids art display in our chapel.  

Art display in Dining Room.  

Elliot is the earliest morning riser in our house.  He often comes out to the Living Room and either reads books or listens to music with headphones, or both simultaneously.  

Rhodes family supper.  Happy Soren.

Look at those dark eyes!  "The new meaning of 'Going Green' ".  

Love in action from Aunt Rebekah.

A few days ago it was cold enough for this.  I love cozy fireplaces.  

My friend Heidi and her youngest, Lana, came to hang out one day.  Old friends are wonderful!!


We went to Morrison Park to play and have lunch.  

Oh those BLUE eyes!  Sweet Jethro hung out here for a couple of hours this week.

And Vincent and Elliot entertained Jethro by throwing the disc and other balls around, much to Jethro's delight.

ADORABLE!!

Contemplating whether or not to risk the fast slide on the play set.

Do you think she risked it?


That's life around here these days.  And it is a good life.  I am richly blessed.
With gratitude.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lots of great pictures and a peek into your world! It gives me a chance to see you in action from miles away! Great to see Heidi again! That picture of Anneliese with her rosebud shirt is a KEEPER! She's at such a cute stage.

Luci