I agree wholeheartedly with Candice! We're loving all of the pictures. Lydia begged me to put her up on my lap "up, up" when she saw me looking at the blog. She laughed and laughed at the pictures and said her version of "Elliot" and "baby" She thinks she's WAY beyond that stage ;). We love her every word. Couldn't believe she actually said Elliot this am :). I can't wait to see them meet each other!
Yay, Elliot! Way to cheer for Dad (in the top photo of blog happy)! That blue suit and his eye colour seem to match perfectly! What a beautiful, golden child! Don't these little bundles from heaven just keep you smiling?!! Luci
5 comments:
Those are so cute! He's getting chubbier!! I love his big eyes. We love it when you're blog happy :) Candice
I agree wholeheartedly with Candice! We're loving all of the pictures. Lydia begged me to put her up on my lap "up, up" when she saw me looking at the blog. She laughed and laughed at the pictures and said her version of "Elliot" and "baby" She thinks she's WAY beyond that stage ;). We love her every word. Couldn't believe she actually said Elliot this am :). I can't wait to see them meet each other!
Yay, Elliot! Way to cheer for Dad (in the top photo of blog happy)! That blue suit and his eye colour seem to match perfectly! What a beautiful, golden child! Don't these little bundles from heaven just keep you smiling?!! Luci
I love the new pictures. He looks so happy and content. I also thought he looked chubbier. What a cutie! Carmen
He is getting so big!! And I love the chubbiness - they are so squeezable!! Great pictures...
Post a Comment