It's 85 degrees outside and flowers are blooming in the flowerbed. However, I have a cold Coke in my hand, popcorn in my lap, and game 1 of the World Series is on TV, so I guess it is Fall. Oh, and the leaves are pretty spectacular too.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Quite a visual and reading treat! I caught the "Is is Fall yet?" title; brought back lots of springtime memories of daffadils and such.
I suppose good homemaking is a blend of pleasure and utility? Dad
4 comments:
Quite a visual and reading treat! I caught the "Is is Fall yet?" title; brought back lots of springtime memories of daffadils and such.
I suppose good homemaking is a blend of pleasure and utility? Dad
daffodils?? Where's the spell check on this thing? Oh, well, I'm not to only one. . . Dad
"I'm not to only one"? man, it's just getting worse in hear. :). Philip
oh, i miss fall, and the world series here comes on at about 2 in the morning - enjoy it for me!!!
Post a Comment